2014年4月27日星期日

Mary and Max.

Ayer vi la peli Mary and Max. Mary y Max son pen-pals, amigos por correo. Al final de la peli, en el correo de Max a Mary, dijo que:

        The reason i forgive you is because you are not perfect. 
  You are imperfect, and so am i. 
  All humans are imperfect, even the man outside my apartment who litters. 
  When i was young, i wanted to be anybody but myself. 
  Dr Bernard Hazelhof said if i was on a desert island then i would have to get used to my own company – just me and the coconuts. 
  He said i would have to accept myself,my warts and all,and that we don’t get to choose our warts. 
  They are a part of us and we have to live with them. 
  We can, however,choose our friends and i glad i have chosen you. 
  Dr Bernard Hazelhof also said the everyone’s lives and like a very long sidewalk. 
  Some are well paved. 
  Others,like mine, have cracks, banana skins and cigarette butts. 
  Your sidewalk is like mine but probably not as many cracks. 
  Hopefully,one day our sidewalks will meet and we can share a can of condensed milk. 
  You are my best friend. 
  You are my only friend.  


        我原谅你是因为你不是完人,你并非完美而我一样,人无完人,即便是那些在门外乱扔杂物的人。 
  我年轻时想变成除了自己以外的任何一个人,伯纳德哈斯豪夫医生说,如果我在一个孤岛上,那么我就要适应一个人生活,只有椰子和我。 
  他说我必须要接受我自己,我的缺点和我的全部。 
  我们无法选择自己的缺点,它们也是我们的一部分,我们必须适应它们,然而我们能选择我们的朋友,我很高兴选择了你。 
  伯纳德哈斯豪夫医生还说,每个人的人生就是一条很长的人行道,有的很平坦,而有的像我一样,有裂缝香蕉皮和烟头,你的人行道和我的差不多,但是没有我的这么多裂缝。 
  有朝一日,希望你我的人行道会相交在一起,到时候我们可以分享一罐炼乳。 
  你是我最好的朋友。 
  你是我唯一的朋友。 


 A mí siempre me gusta apuntar los dialogos que me hacen reflexionar. Y me encanta este correo de Max.  Cuando yo era niña, pensé que ser madura significaba volverme alta, delegada y guapa, la capacidad de ganar mucho dinero,  ser adorada por mucha gente, y sobre todo, entre muchos chicos guapos, igual como un patito feo se convertirá en un hermoso y elegante cisne. Quería volverme a cualquier persona aparte de mi misma. Pero de todas formas, tenemos que aceptar cómo somos nosotros, no sólo la parte buena sino también la parte mala. No podemos elegir el cuerpo, la familia, la sociedad. Pero aún podemos elegir amigos. Es como darnos la segunda oportunidad a elegir la vida que queremos.  



没有评论:

发表评论